ME501 Duo Window Membrane HD
High Performance Membrane for Interior & Exterior Use
illbruck ME501 Duo Window Membrane HD is a tear-proof, polyethylene copolymer film with woven fabric. Due to the variable sd-value. the membrane is suitable for interior and exterior use and can provide an airtight or weathertight (but breathable) seal. The product meets the recommendations of the RAL Quality Assurance Association for windows and doors. Successfully tested by MPA Hannover to DIN EN1026 (air tightness) & DIN EN 1027 (weather tightness).
illbruck ME501 Duo Window Membrane HD provides a high performance seal to the interface between windows / curtain walling and the structure.
- Complies with principle of 'inside tighter than outside' in order to facilitate efficient vapour control
- Excellent drying potential (moisture is allowed to escape due to the membrane's breathability) avoiding mould growth and physical damage
- UV stable - will tolerate up to 9 months direct exposure prior to covering
- High strength, tear resistant
- Membrane can be applied before or after window installation to suit on-site details and programming
- Also with fixing options, including: gaskets, integral self-adhesive butyl strip or Tremco SP525
Contact Us with quantity, and sizes required