TP450 Compriband Timber Max
Impregnated Sealing Tape for Joints with Significant Movement
ilbruck TP450 Compriband Timber Max is an impregnated joint sealing tape specifically designed for extreme movement accommodation. It is used in a wide variety of movement joints where a weather tight seal is required.
The product is particularly suitable as an external perimeter weather seal to the head and cill of windows installed in multi-storey timber frame construction where differential movement can occur.
- Can accommodate up to 37 mm movement
- Weather seal for wind-driven rain on buildings up to 20 m high (6 storeys)
Minimum 450 Pa driving rain tightness at maximum expansion
- Breathable - for vapour diffusion
- Continually expands and contracts to accommodate movement whilst still sealing the joints.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
Contact Uswith quantity, and sizes required